If you are interested in eating healthier, then you probably know that juicing is a great way to start living your new life. While you could opt for a blender to make smoothies, having a certified juicer means that you can extract more nutrients from your fruits and vegetables, thereby making them healthier and more enjoyable to your palate.
Regardless of your needs, you should have no problem finding the right juicer machine for you and your family.
Best Selling Juicers in India 2018
Bestseller No 1
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Material housing: ABS Plastic and Material jug: PP Plastic
- Material pulp container and pusher: ABS, SAN
- Drip stop, compact design, QuickClean technology, smooth and easy to clean
- Direct serve, QuickClean sieve and can see-through pulp container
- Make up to 1.5 litre in one go
Bestseller No 2
- Most powerful 900 watts motor with double ball-bearings for continuous extraction of juice from varied fruits and vegetables
- 22000 rpm operation to retain original flavour and aroma of juice
- 90 minutes, Continuous running- suitable for longer usage
- Has a detachable pulp container which enables uninterrupted operation to extract higher yields
Bestseller No 3
- This product does not require installation. Please contact brand customer care for any product related queires
- Squeeze every drop from your fruits and vegetables
- Clean within 1 minute
- Easy to use
- Material: Aluminium
- Jug Material: SAN jug and PS cover
Bestseller No 4
- Wide Feeding Tube For Whole Fruits And Vegetables
- 1,0 Lt Pulp Container & 450 Ml Juice Container, 2 Speed Levels, Advance Stainless Steel Housing
- Stainless Steel Filter, Motor Overheat Protector And Safety Lock Device
- Juice Spouts With Lock Function, Good Quality Copper Wire Mirror
- Ac3230V 50 Hz 450W
Bestseller No 5
- Stainless steel juicing mesh- extracts last drop of juice
- 2 speed control and dual lock for enhanced saftey
- Easily removable and washable strainer or cutter
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 800 watts
Bestseller No 6
- 800ml juice jug capacity
- Make up to 2 liters of juice in one go;Power:700 W; Voltage:220-240 V
- QuickClean technology and QuickClean sieve
- All pulp collected in one place for easy disposal
- Easy checking of the pulp with see-through pulp container
Bestseller No 7
- Speed: 45 RPM
- Suitable for soft and hard fruits
- Frozen attachment, juice cup and pulp cup
- Warranty: 5 years on motor and 1 year on rest of the product
- Power: 150 watts
- Includes: Slow juicer, Frozen attachment, Juice container, Cleaning brush, Pulp container, Instruction manual and Warranty card
Bestseller No 8
- Centrifugal juicer
- Built-in circuit breaker
- Safety lock clamp
- Stainless steel spinner
- 600ml plastic container
- 12500 rotation per minute
How to Choose a Juicer
Are you making juice for yourself or multiple people? Are you planning on storing the juice for several days or do you want to drink it all at once? When figuring out the best juicer for your needs, it’s important that you understand how much you want to make at any given time. The size of the juicer will then help you determine if you can make enough with each batch, or if you need to go smaller or bigger.
One thing to keep in mind, however, is that large juicers will take up a lot of room on your countertop, which means that if you have limited space or storage area, then you might have to settle for something more compact.
Do you want to make juice only? Or do you want a machine that can do more than just extract juice from fruits? As we’ve seen, some of these models are combination juicer/mixer/grinders, which means that you can do so much more with the same device.
That being said, a combo machine won’t be as great at extracting juice as something that is designed specifically for that purpose. So, you will be able to be more versatile in the kitchen, but you could sacrifice the overall quality of your juice.
A great way to determine the right juicer for you is to see how powerful it is. High-speed juicers will use motors that run on 500 watts or more, whereas low-speed devices will cap off at about 150 watts or so.
Thus, it’s imperative that you know which kind of juicing you want to do (slower=more nutrients) so that you can pick a model that will fit your needs.
When comparing these different juicers, it’s hard to narrow it down to a single winner. The reason for that is because each one has a unique purpose. Nonetheless, if you want a high-speed model, then I highly recommend any of the Philips Viva Juicers. If you want a multi-purpose machine, then the Sujata Powermatic is the way to go.
Finally, with regards to slow juicers, I like the KitchenAid model as it gives you plenty of options to make the kind of juice you want. Plus, it looks amazing.