Most of India runs on rotis. It is such a staple in the country but the truth is that not everyone is skilled at making it. The truth is that making rotis is an acquired skill that gets better with time and practice. But is trying to make the perfect round rotis really worth it when you can simply buy a Roti Maker? If you love eating rotis and want to make them at home, then this appliance may be the perfect thing to buy.
Top 7 Best Selling Pressure Cookers in India
Wise No 1
- BAJAJ VACCO Electricals - Over 60 years old National Company with Tradition of High Quality and Un-conditional After Sales Services.
- Automatic Electric Chapati/Roti/Khakra Maker : The Product from BAJAJ VACCO has been crafted with utmost engineering precision to make sure that nothing short of the BEST rotis / chapattis / khakras reach your plate every time. Rotis / chapattis that are light, fluffy, quick and just like the ones you see on TV commercials, reminding you of your Home made chapattis.
- High quality components : The roti / chapati - maker has been made of superior quality tubular element. The tawa has been made of a best food grade Teflon coated non-stick aluminium. Besides, the sturdy outer body has been made of stainless steel. The BAJAJ VACCO roti / chapati - maker are doubly checked for perfect performance by our highly trained engineers.Dimension:- Tawa Size = 20.26 Cm approx 8 Inch , Box LxBxH = 30.48 x 22.86 x 22.86
Wise No 2
- Note:- Purchase only from "VARISH INTERNATIONAL", Original Manufacturer of this product, Avoid other seller for better experience, STARVIN is the legal brand on the name of VARISH INTERNATIONAL.
- Heavy Duty
- Non Stick
- With Demo CD
- Shock Proof
Wise No 3
Wise No 4
- Manufactured IN INDIA - Manufactured By H.B Industries
- please note: Read the manual carefully before using the product chapati maker press
- Automatic cut-off feature with indicator light : What sets this roti / chapati - maker which cuts-off the heat supply to the roti / chapati - maker and regulates the temperature. The LED indicator light turns 'off' when the machine is ready to take your 'dough ball'
- 900W, 230V, 50Hz Dual Heating element Easy Large Handle for effortless operation Non Stick coated plates Indicator light Easy to make Chapathi, Thepla, Uttapam etc Stainless Steel body Shock Proof Base 220-240 VAC, 900 W, 50Hz/60Hz 2. High Gloss and Durable Stainless Steel Cover and cool touch handles 3. Scratch Proof, metal resistant, non-stick coating. 4. Revolutionary anti-fall plate design for the first time in India which can make Dosa,Omlette, Chilas, Khakras & also rotis. Automatic cut-of
Wise No 5
Wise No 6
- A Very Special Hard Strong Metal Is Used In Our Device
- The Pressing Disc Will Not Reaches The Ground Level But Will Remain Normal To Ground Enabling Easy Usage Without Any Inconvenience While Operation
Wise No 7
- Highly Rated And Recommended Product For Your Kitchen
- Carved From A Single Piece Of White Marble Rock, Have A Ring Base For More Stability While Making Rotis/Chapatis
- Diameter-23 cm (9 Inch) , Material: Mirror Finish White Marble
- Natural And Very Durable With Anti Skid Heavy Base.
- Easy To Maintain/ Clean, Dishwasher Safe And Won'T Absorb Food Odours Or Stains. This Product Is 100% Made In India And Handmade By Skilled Artisans.
Why buy a Roti Maker?
There are many reasons to do so, and the most important ones are mentioned below:
- You can’t make them and you don’t want to invest the time and effort to learn how to get better at it.
- This appliance will make consistently round rotis every time.
- It is perfect for people living alone and who want a nutritious home-cooked meals every day without much trouble.
- It makes for a great gift.
- It takes the guesswork out of making rotis. You can use the appliance on your dining table and serve the whole family freshly-made hot rotis.
What to look for when shopping for a Roti Maker?
- Brand: A good brand is essential when you are shopping for one. Often people complain that the appliances they have bought just can’t make rotis at all and getting even one roti out of them is a monumental task. So it is best to stick to the best brands.
- Consistent results: It is crucial that you spend your hard-earned money on a product that will produce consistent results. You don’t want something that is going to work in a certain way one day and work in a completely different manner on the next.
- Non-stick coating: This is another important feature to have because if there is no non-stick coating, you will find that your dough is sticking to the appliance.
- Shock-proof: You will be using the Roti Maker every day, perhaps directly on your dining table. That is why a shock-proof product is a requirement.
- Warrant: Choose a product that comes with at least a 1-year warranty.
The best brands of Roti Makers in India
If you love your rotis, then stick to these brands when you are shopping for a Roti Maker.
- Prestige: The brand is known for its wonderful kitchen appliances and it has a Roti Maker that will make your heart sing ever time you want to make rotis.
- Bajaj: This brand is a highly respected company and it has a range of non-stick Roti Makers available.
- Xodi: This is another of the well-known brands you can choose.
- Rotimatic: With stellar features, this is a company you can’t go wrong with if you want to buy a Roti Maker.
Buying a Roti Maker will ensure that it is not just you who can do the task because it will enable anyone in your family to make perfect rotis.