What you should know about buying a tower fan
The summer months in India are harsh and can easily lead to stress, discomfort and even illnesses. Keeping yourself cool is important and the way to do that is by buying the right kind of fans. The tower fan is a new entrant in the industry and it is known for its highly efficient cooling. Basically, they are a mix of fans and air conditioners and can be a great investment for your home.
Top 10 Best Selling Tower Fans in India
- Digital Led Display with 12 hour timer and powerful 45W motor
- 70° of Wind Smooth Oscillation : Wireless Remote Control ( Batteries Included)
- Shows Room Temperature : Auto Shut-off
- Motor Runs Whisper Quiet : Noiseless
- Its a Air circulator very effective for Air Conditioner Room
- Wattage: 34W, Product Weight: 4.9 KG
- Sleek and Slim design
- With remote operation
- Reliable motor to give good air flow
- Easy to fit in any corner of house
- Pedestal fan with high air delivery
- Aerodynamically designed semi transparent PP blades
- Unique oil reservoir lubrication for better reliability and longer life
- Color: white
- Warranty: 2 year on product
- Slim tower fan
- Air cooler without water
- Range: 25 feet
- 90 Degree Revolving / Moving Mini Tower Fan Covers Maximum Area , ( SIZE : Height - 38 CM )
- High Speed Air Blower, Since it has got powerful motor & Air Blower, There will be some noise
- Sleek & Stylish Design , Portable Personal Fan Ideal for Study Room ,Small Rooms and Kitchen
- Air Circulating Swing on/off control, ( No water required )
- Invertable Compatable 3 Speed -4 Way Auto Air Deflection
- Perfume Chamber Rust Free Body Blower System With 5 Stage Verticle
- Special Offer : Free 18 in 1 Pocket Card Tool
- Special Offer : Free Card Mobile Holder
- Slim Space Saving Tower Design Takes Up Less Room And Can Fit Into Spaces Where Traditional Stand Fans Can Not.
- Provides Air Circulation And Cooling Relief From Hot And Stale Air During The Summer Months.
- Easy Carry , Light Weight And Space Saving ( Å""ÃÂž No Water Required )
- Designed For Quiet And Efficient Operation In Home-Environment Or Workplace.
- 2 Years manufacturer warranty
- Power 120W, touch control, four speed settings control, touch and remote control - with led display
- Eight hours timer, installation type, floor/outdoor, adjustment of air stream direction
- Indoor temperature indication - four speed control high / mid / slow / silent (quite) mode - all the operation are displayed on control panel and large led display reads your room temperature
- Compact and stylish design with silent mode - rotation over 90 degree
- Manufacturer warranty only applicable on products sold by seller "Dyson India". No other seller offers manufacturer warranty from brand Dyson in India.
- Intelligent Purification; Automatically removes 99.95% of allergens & pollutants as small as PM 0.1 (0.1 microns) including dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, pet dander, VOCs and other harmful gases/odors.
- Air Multiplier technology and oscillation feature to powerfully project and circulate purified air throughout the room.
- Engineered to project and circulate purified air across LARGE spaces. Dual functionality with fan feature along with air purification.
- Dyson purifiers have a lower face velocity unlike some other conventional purifiers. This, along with the high-efficiency VACUUM SEALED 360° Glass HEPA FIlter ensures that harmful ultra-fine pollutants are NOT released back into the room & stay captured in the filter media.
- Designs use proven and durable copper motor and superior bearing for long lasting
- Material: ABS Plastic Body Base: 180 Degree Revolving Base RPM: 1900
- A vertical tower fan fits discreetly into small and narrow areas without taking up too much space.
- Sleek and stylish Design. Small multipurpose tower fan can fit anywhere you want to keep it - Inside a closet when not in use, on your table in office
Benefits of tower fans
Tower fans have many benefits to offer and the most important ones are mentioned below:
- Energy efficient: If you use an air conditioner, you will find that buying and using a tower fan significantly lowers your electricity bills. This is great in a country like ours where people are always concerned about their energy consumption.
- Air purifier: The air inside your home may well be filled with bacteria and germs even though you can’t see them. That is why the rainy season has children falling sick even when they don’t venture out much. The home can be a breeding ground for infections and that is another reason why a tower fan is a wonderful investment. It purifies the air inside your home and lets you and your family members enjoy cleaner air.
- Aesthetically pleasing: You will enjoy getting one of these installed in your home because it will look good. These modern appliances are built with advanced technology and sport sleek looks which can make any home look appealing.
Tips to choose the right one
A few things you should keep in mind when buying a tower fan are:
- Modes: Different modes in your tower fan will allow you to select one that is suited at a particular time.
- Remote control: It is a great idea to choose a product that comes with a remote control for easy handling.
- Timer: A product that comes with a timer is another wonderful feature. This will mean that it will switch itself off at a preset time without you having to get up at all.
- Low noise: A tower fan should not make too much noise while it is on because it can disrupt sleep cycles.
Best tower fan brands in India
Choose from the following brands of tower fans and you won’t regret it.
- Kelvinator: Though this is a name synonymous with refrigerators, the company makes excellent tower fans too.
- Usha: It is a name that everyone in India can easily recognise. The company has come up with a range of stunning tower fans.
- Bionaire: This modern company invests in exceptional tower fans with amazing capabilities.