Should you buy a bread maker machine for your home?
Bread is one of life’s pleasures. If you take your bread seriously, then buying store-bought bread everyday may not be something you want to do for the rest of your life. If making your own bread sounds good, then investing in a bread maker machine can be a smart choice. Making bread is a labour of love and the more you do it, the easier it gets. Yes, it involves time and effort but you will find that it’s also a huge pleasure to serve the family freshly baked goodies every day.
Top 9 Best Selling Bread Maker Machines in India
Wise No 1
- Beautiful stainless-steel body/housing with soft-touch buttons; backlit LCD display atop
- Comes with 12 program menus including Basic, French, Whole Wheat, Quick, Sweet, Ultra- Fast, no-Gluten, Dough, Jam, Cake, Bake; Home Made
- Loaf size options of 1.5lb (680 g) or 2lb (900 g)
- Adjustable browning control, Light, Medium or Dark
- Fully automatic function from kneading to baking, keep warm to automatic fruit; nut dispensing
Wise No 2
- The user-friendly design of the appliance makes it easy to operate and its detachable components make it easy to clean and store
- Kent atta and bread maker makes it convenient to make chapattis and puris with its automatic mixing and kneading
- The automatic operation of the Kent atta and bread maker makes kneading a hygienic process as there is no requirement to touch the dough with bare hands
- Customise ingredients by using different types of flour and treat yourself to delicious, healthy varieties of bread such as Brown, Wheat or French Bread
- 1 Year Warranty
Wise No 3
- Fully automatic kneading and baking operation and 3.5 liter/700-1000 gram bread
- 12 settings for different king of breads, detachable baking pan and electronic control panel
- Choice of 3 crust settings and an audible tone signals time to add mix-ins such as nuts or fruit
- Keeps the bread warm up to 1 hour, memory function up to 10 minute help in power failure, cool touch housing with an easy lift lid and viewing window
- Detachable baking pan and electronic control panel
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 2 years extended warranty
Wise No 4
- User friendly soft touch panel and LCD display
- Large viewing window to monitor the cooking progress
- Detachable non stick inner pot
- Side handles for convenient lifting
- 12 menu options including cake and jam
Wise No 5
- Up To A 2.0 Lb. Loaf Capacity, Ideal For Larger Families
- 12 Bread Settings And 3 Crust Settings For Variety Of Breads, Dough And Jams
- Expressbake Setting Bakes Bread In Under An Hour13-Hour Programmable Baking Timer Allows For Fresh Breads Anytime
- Large Lcd Display - Easily Indicates Each Stage Of The Bread Making Process
Wise No 6
- Makes homemade bread without preservatives or trans fats including Gluten Free Bread
- 12 settings include: French, gluten-free, quick bread, sweet, 1.5-lb express, 2-lb express, dough, jam, cake, whole grain and bake
- Light, medium or dark crust settings
- Non-stick pan for easy cleanup in the dishwasher
- Delay timer lets you add ingredients and begin the baking process later
Wise No 7
- Bread maker with 14 baking functions, including low carb, gluten free, artisan dough, and jam
- 3 loaf sizes (1, 1-1/2, or 2 pounds)
- 3 crust colors (light, medium, or dark); 15-hour delay timer
- Collapsible kneading paddles
- Brand warranty might not be claimed in India
Wise No 8
- 480 watts bread maker with 12 program settings
- Large LCD display and viewing window
- Delay function up to 13 hours
- 60 minute keep warm function
- Includes measuring cup, spoon and hot pad mitt
Wise No 9
- •Convection bread maker circulates air for suitable results
- •Select loaf size from small to large
- •12 pre-set programmes for fresh bread, cakes, dough and jam
- •Removable paddle gives accurate loaf with no hole in base
- •Automatic nut and seed dispenser releases just the right amount of extra ingredients at the right time
Benefits of buying a break maker machine
The benefits are too many but some of the most important ones are mentioned below.
- You can have freshly made bread every day.
- It is a lot more cost-effective than buying it from a shop.
- You have total control over the ingredients being used. For example, you can choose only to bake with whole-wheat flour or multigrain flour. You can decide that you want to experiment with locally available flours and this machine gives you the freedom to do so. It also lets you be aware of exactly what your family is putting into their mouths.
- Homemade bread is a lot healthier than what you buy from the store.
How to choose a break maker machine
It is very important that you consider your choices before you go ahead and spend your hard-earned money on a product. Here are a few tips you will find helpful.
- Good instruction manual: This is crucial because if this is the first time you are buying this type of an appliance. You need a good set of instructions to get started. A product that has an easy to understand instruction manual is therefore very useful.
- Size: There are various sizes of appliances available in this category understandably. It really depends on the kind of size you will need. Buy a size that lets you bake bread for the whole of the family at least. It is important to remember that good bread gets over quickly and it is best to buy something bigger than the minimum size you require.
- Consistency: Baking has to be consistent. You want an appliance that is going to be consistent in its results.
- Extra features: Some great extra features you will enjoy having is a Delayed Start which lets baking start at a certain point of time, a Keep Warm function, lets you add nuts and other things to your bread and makes pizza as well.
Best brands of bread maker machine to buy
Following are some of the brands that have excellent bread makers available.
- Breadman: With 14 baking functions and the ability to bake 2 pounds of bread, this brand is worth the price.
- Hamilton Beach: This company has many options and lets you make bread without yeast as well.
- CuisinArt: This lets you bake loaves of different sizes.
- Zojirushi: This is the [perfect choice if you have a small family or even if you are single and just want a small 1-pound loaf.