How to choose a wall fan for your home or business?
There is no dearth of fan manufacturers in India and most of them have wall fans in their product lines. It is important to remember that the higher price of a particular product does not guarantee its quality nor is it a good idea to compromise on quality just so that you can save a little money. The best thing to do is therefore make an informed choice when purchasing a wall fan.
Benefits that wall fans offer
- Little floor space: The fact that they don’t take up any floor space could be a wonderful thing if you want to use it for a small room or even for your business premises.
- Saves electricity: If the air conditioner is your mode of keeping cool, you will find that a wall fan saves you a lot of electricity every month.
- Corner cooling: It offers direct cooling and can be perfect for corners and passages which need more cooling.
Top 10 Best Selling Wall Fans in India
- Elegantly designed fan base
- Contact_us on: [ 18001031313 ]
- 120 ribs guard
- Pull cord control for speed and oscillation on-off
- Aerodynamically designed and balanced blades
- 400 millimeters sweep
- contact_us on:[ 1800103131 ] 3
- Jerk free oscillation and smooth running
- High performance high speed motor for more air delivery
- Superior low voltage performance
- Orient wall fan with 1325 rpm,
- Metal body wall fan
- 450 Mm wall fan
- Orient 2 years warranty fan
- Aerodynamically designed PP blades (400mm sweep) with better air delivery
- Intelligent comfort wind modes - normal, natural and sleep wind modes
- Remote control for convenience in operation
- Soft head tilting mechanism : Knob and Ratchet
- Synchronous motor for smooth and uniform oscillation
- Designed for the walls
- Dimensions of 400mm
- It has 3 blades
- Remote wall fan
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Motor Speed: 1350 RPM
- Type: Wall Fan
- Usha maxx air wall fan with high air delivery
- Unique pivot arrangement for tilting and oscillation
- Aerodynamically designed semi transparent PP blades
- Jerk-free and uniform oscillation
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Sweep (mm): -400
- Rated Power (Watts): -50
- Rated Power (RPM): -1320
- Rated Air Delivery (CMM): -70
- Full Copper Motor
- With 100% Rust Proof Plastic Body
- Volts - 230V, 50Hz 1 Phase A. C
- With 30% More Air
- Sweep - 300 mm (12 inch)
How to choose the right wall fan
Keeping in mind a few things when you are shopping for a wall fan will help you make a good choice.
- Build quality: Excellent build quality is essential. Lightweight is perfect for homes and small businesses but if you are buying for industrial purposes, then choosing a heavyweight product will ensure better performance.
- Size: Buy a size that fits into the room you are buying for. Compromising as far as size is concerned is not a good idea because then you will be compromising on cooling too.
- Mounting arrangement: It is essential to consider the mounting arrangement before you buy a wall fan. If it’s a temporary wall, don’t buy a heavy wall fan for it. It is best to go with a fan that is right for a particular wall.
- Speed: Speed control is another good feature to have. It will let you control the speed at which you want the fan to run and if this can be done with a remote control, then it is the best buy.
The best brands to choose your wall fan from
Fans are crucial appliances in homes and businesses and therefore buying from a reputed company makes sense. Here are some brands you could choose from in India without any worries.
- Orient: This company makes stellar wall fans with strong functionalities. From ceiling fans to wall fans and everything in between, you will have something to your liking.
- Usha: This is a brand that has a loyal following among fan-buyers in India. It has a good selection of wall fans in different capacities.
- Havells: This modern brand has a stunning selection of aesthetically appealing wall fans. One of these is sure to add a touch of glam to your property.
- Khaitan: This is a company that has been manufacturing and selling excellent fans in India for decades. It has a good range of wall fans for you to choose from.